Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

How to accommodate furry friends in the bathroom? 🐾🚽

Hey pet parents and animal lovers! Looking for ways to make my bathroom more pet-friendly and accommodate my furry friends' needs. Any recommendations for pet-friendly bath mats, shower sprayers, or grooming accessories that make bath time easier and more enjoyable for pets while keeping the bathroom clean and tidy? Let's pamper our pets in the bathroom too! 🐢🚿
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! 🐾 When it comes to making the bathroom pet-friendly, I've found a few things that really help. First off, investing in a non-slip bath mat is key to keeping your furry friend safe and secure during bath time. It provides them with better traction and stability, which can make the whole experience less stressful for everyone involved. Additionally, I've found that using a handheld shower sprayer gives me more control and makes it easier to rinse my pet thoroughly without getting water everywhere. As for grooming accessories, I recommend getting a sturdy brush and some pet-friendly shampoo to keep their fur clean and healthy. With these simple additions, bath time becomes a breeze for both you and your furry friend! 🚿🐱

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Bringing your furry friend into the bathroom? 🐾🚿 No prob! Start with non-slip mats to keep them steady. Consider a designated area for their bed or blanket, and keep towels handy for post-bath cuddles. Oh, and don't forget to pet-proof your products – we all know how curious they can be! With a few tweaks, your bathroom can be pet-friendly and stylish. πŸ›πŸ˜Ί

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

When I had to figure this out, I moved their bed and put their litter box in there. 🚽 I've also kept their grooming supplies handy, so I can brush them while I'm getting ready. πŸ§ΌπŸΆβ€‹β€‹

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎