Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

Essential bathroom accessories: What should every bathroom have? 🚿🧴

Hey fellow bathroom enthusiasts! Curious about the must-have accessories that every bathroom needs for functionality and style. From towel racks to soap dispensers, what are your top picks for essential bathroom accessories that make a difference in daily routines? Let's share our bathroom must-haves and elevate our spaces together! 🌟✨
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Gotta have a good bath mat πŸ’― Stepping out of the shower onto a cushy mat is the best way to start the day or night .. Plus, it helps avoid slipping and keeps the floor from getting soaked πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Astraea
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! I absolutely love this topic! For me, a bathroom isn't complete without a few essentials. First off, a good quality shower caddy keeps all my toiletries organized and easily accessibleπŸ˜€
      ​

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

I think a toilet brush and holder are essential for maintaining hygiene and keeping the toilet bowl clean. 🧼🚽 Though opting for a discreet and stylish design can enhance the overall aesthetic of the bathroom. πŸ’«πŸŽ¨

Comment

• youngoldone23
          • Jan 2024

Every bathroom should have a set of plush towels, a durable bath mat for safety, a shower caddy or organizer to keep toiletries tidy, and a stylish waste bin for convenience. Additionally, a well-placed mirror and adequate lighting can enhance the overall functionality and aesthetic appeal of the space. πŸ›

​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎