Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Sink styles: Which type suits my bathroom space and style? πŸš°πŸ’«

Hey sink shoppers and style mavens! Searching for the perfect sink to complement my bathroom decor πŸ›. What are the different sink styles available, such as pedestal sinks, undermount sinks, and vessel sinks, and how do I choose the right one based on my bathroom layout, design aesthetic, and personal preferences ( ‒̯́ ^ β€’Μ€Μ―)? Let's dive into sink styles and make a stylish splash in our bathrooms! 🌟🌿
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Undermount looks sleek & easy to clean, but needs counter space ..Vessel cool too, but base can be tricky to keep clean sooo Undermount FTW!

Comment

• random_user1
      random_user1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had both, but gotta say, undermount sinks are the way to go. Easy to clean and looks slick, even if it eats up counter space. Vessel sinks look cool, but keeping that base clean is a real hassle.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸšΏ
  • xlr8
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! Sounds like you're ready to upgrade your bathroom!πŸ˜† Pedestal sinks are great for smaller spaces, undermount sinks offer a sleek look with easy cleaning, and vessel sinks can add a touch of elegance. Consider your bathroom size and style preferences to find the perfect fit. Happy sink shopping! πŸšΏπŸ’«

Comment

• Monggi
      • Mar 2024

I believe examining your daily needs matters too. Though, a double vanity with undermount sinks could be ideal for busy mornings. πŸŒ…

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
        • Jan 2024

When it comes to sink styles, you've got options like pedestal, undermount, and vessel sinks. Consider your bathroom layout, design aesthetic, and personal preferences. Pedestal sinks are great for small spaces, undermounts offer a sleek look, and vessel sinks add a touch of elegance. Choose the one that fits your style and space best! πŸ’§πŸŒΏ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎