Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart bathroom accessories: How to incorporate technology into the bathroom? πŸ“±πŸšΏ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Smart bathroom accessories: How to incorporate technology into the bathroom? πŸ“±πŸšΏ

Hey tech-savvy bath enthusiasts! Interested in adding some high-tech flair to my bathroom with smart accessories and gadgets. Any recommendations for smart mirrors, touchless faucets, or Bluetooth speakers that enhance convenience, comfort, and functionality in the bathroom while embracing the latest technology trends?
    Let's upgrade our bathrooms with a touch of innovation! πŸŒŸπŸ’‘
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Love the idea of a smart bathroom! Got a Bluetooth speaker for shower tunes.. It makes my shower time way more enjoyable πŸ“»πŸ€— Just gotta be careful about steam!
    For everything else, I'm not sure the fancy stuff is quite there yet. Smart mirrors seem cool, but kinda pricey for what they do πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Maybe one day! 😁
    ​

Comment

• youngoldone23
      • Jan 2024

Consider installing a smart mirror with built-in LED lighting and Bluetooth speakers for music playback and hands-free calls. Opt for touchless faucets to minimize germ transmission and conserve water. Add a smart shower system for customizable water temperature and pressure control. Don't forget to integrate voice-activated assistants like Alexa or Google Assistant for added convenience. Enjoy your upgraded, tech-savvy bathroom experience! πŸ›πŸ“±

​

Comment

• random_user1
        random_user1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I installed a smart mirror with LEDs and Bluetooth speakers - it's dope for morning jams and hands-free calls. Touchless faucets? They're clean and save water. Smart shower? Customize your shower vibes. And yeah, Alexa or Google Assistant makes life easier. Upgrade your bathroom, live the tech life! πŸšΏπŸ“±
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎