Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serenityheart
    • Jan 2024

How to make a small bathroom look more spacious? 🚿✨

Hey space-savers! 🚀 I need your expertise. My bathroom feels a bit cramped, and I'm on a mission to make it look and feel more spacious. Any decor tricks or furniture suggestions to visually enlarge a small bathroom? Let's transform tiny into terrific! 💡
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

First up, mirrors are like the magicians of illusion—throw a big one on the wall, and voilà, instant space boost! Light colors are your BFFs, making the walls feel like they're on vacation in Malibu. And hey, consider floating shelves—they're like the ninja warriors of storage, sleek and stealthy!

Comment

• awzome404
      • Jan 2024

Consider using light-colored paint to create an airy feel, add a large mirror to reflect space and light, and opt for wall-mounted storage to free up floor space – these tricks really helped open up my small bathroom without sacrificing style 😉

Comment

• Duedith C.
        • Jan 2024

Keeping everything in place is the key to making your bathroom look more spacious. Minimize the unnecessary stuff inside your bathroom and make way for the essential things that take up most of the remaining space there. So it will look clean and spacious!

Comment

• byangskieee
          • Jan 2024

Small bathrooms, right? Consider a wall-mounted vanity to free up floor space and give that airy feel. Opt for a clear shower curtain – it keeps things open. And don't sleep on vertical storage, like tall cabinets or shelves

Comment

• youngoldone23
            • Jan 2024

Hello space-maximizers! Mirrors are the MVP – they bounce light and create the illusion of space. Opt for light-colored walls, and embrace vertical storage with shelves or cabinets. What's your go-to trick for making a small bathroom feel more spacious? Let's share our tiny but terrific transformations! 🪞🛁🌟

Comment

• iriz1116
              • Jan 2024

One trick that's worked wonders for me is maximizing vertical space with tall, narrow storage units or shelving. They draw the eye upward and create the illusion of height, making the room feel more expansive. Also, consider ditching bulky cabinets for sleek, wall-mounted options to free up precious floor space. 😊

Comment

• Yankee
                • Jan 2024

You may consider installing a floating vanity or wall-mounted storage to create the illusion of more floor space . This also makes cleaning the floor easier and enhances the feeling of openness. Choose a vanity with clean vertical lines to create some optical illusion and minimal detailing to maintain a sleek look.

Comment

• Dane
                  • Jan 2024

Use light colors to create an airy feel, install a large mirror to visually expand the space, and choose streamlined fixtures and furnishings. Consider open shelving and declutter to maintain a spacious appearance in your small bathroom.✨👌🏼

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎