Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

πŸ€” Need Creative Ideas for Bathroom Storage! Any Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

πŸ€” Need Creative Ideas for Bathroom Storage! Any Suggestions?

Hey everyone! πŸ‘‹ So, I've been rearranging my bathroom lately and I'm running into a bit of a storage dilemma. I'm looking for some fresh, creative ideas to maximize the space in my bathroom. From under-sink solutions to clever shelving hacks, I'm open to anything! Let's brainstorm together and make our bathrooms more organized and functional! πŸ’‘πŸ’¬
  • Yula24
    • Jan 2024

Hey, for maximizing bathroom storage while maintaining aesthetics and functionality, installing floating shelves above the vanity or next to the mirror is an excellent choice. This option utilizes vertical space effectively, provides easy access to items, and allows for stylish display or storage in baskets or bins.

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree with you, I'm all for floating shelves in the bathroom! They're sleek, practical, and add a touch of sophistication to any space. Plus, you can easily switch up the decor to keep things fresh.
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

How about utilizing vertical space with floating shelves or installing a towel ladder for both storage and decor? You could also repurpose items like mason jars or baskets for stylish organization. Get creative with under-sink organizers and over-the-door hooks for maximizing space efficiency! 🚿🧺

​

Comment

• byang05
      • Jan 2024

How about incorporating some wall-mounted baskets or caddies to keep everyday essentials within reach without cluttering up countertops? πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Nateerin17
        • Jan 2024

Hello there! You can use vertical space with floating shelves or over-the-toilet shelving units.

​

Comment

• Joro
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! 🚿 I totally feel you on the bathroom storage struggle! One idea I've found super helpful is installing floating shelves above the toilet or next to the sink. They're perfect for storing extra towels, toiletries, and decorative items without taking up valuable floor space. Another handy solution is using over-the-door organizers for things like hair tools, cleaning supplies, or even extra toiletries. And don't forget about vertical storage options like tall cabinets or ladder shelves – they're great for maximizing space in smaller bathrooms. Hope these ideas help you out! πŸ˜ŠπŸ›

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎