Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Experiences with Solar Leasing vs. Buying? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ธ

Hi all! I'm torn between leasing and buying my solar setup. Could anyone who has gone through either share their experiences and perhaps what they'd recommend for a newbie like me? ๐Ÿค”โ€‹
  • ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
    • Mar 2024

Leasing might seem cheaper upfront, but buying gives you more control and long-term savingsโ€”plus, you'll own the system and all its benefits outright! ๐Ÿ’ฐโšก I went the buying route and am super happy with it! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

• Ui Ui
      Ui Ui commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally get itโ€”buying's the way to go for sure, especially when you think about the long-term perks and savings! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ช Thanks for sharing your experience; itโ€™s super helpful to hear how well itโ€™s working out for you! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  • า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
    • Apr 2024

Hey! I went with buying my solar setup because the long-term savings and tax credits were worth it for me, but leasing can be a solid option if you want lower upfront costs and don't mind the ongoing payments. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฐ

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
      Hey! I went with buying my solar setup because the long-term savings and tax credits were worth it for me, but leasing can be a solid option if you want lower upfront costs and don't mind the ongoing payments. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฐ
      Hey, awesome choice! ๐Ÿ’ช Buying definitely rocks for long-term savings and those sweet tax credits, but leasing is a chill option too if you're looking to dodge big upfront costs. Thanks for sharing your experience! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’ธ

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Hey! ๐ŸŒž Iโ€™ve looked into both solar leasing and buying, and hereโ€™s what I found:

Leasing: Itโ€™s usually lower upfront costs and can be great if youโ€™re not planning to stay in your home long-term. Plus, maintenance is often covered! ๐Ÿ‘ But, you might miss out on some of the long-term savings and incentives.

Buying: Higher initial cost, but you get to own the system and benefit from all the savings and incentives. Itโ€™s a bigger investment, but it pays off in the long run if youโ€™re staying put. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Ultimately, it depends on your financial situation and how long you plan to stay in your home. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
          Hey! ๐ŸŒž Iโ€™ve looked into both solar leasing and buying, and hereโ€™s what I found:

Leasing: Itโ€™s usually lower upfront costs and can be great if youโ€™re not planning to stay in your home long-term. Plus, maintenance is often covered! ๐Ÿ‘ But, you might miss out on some of the long-term savings and incentives.

Buying: Higher initial cost, but you get to own the system and benefit from all the savings and incentives. Itโ€™s a bigger investment, but it pays off in the long run if youโ€™re staying put. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Ultimately, it depends on your financial situation and how long you plan to stay in your home. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜Š
          Thanks for sharing your insights on solar leasing vs. buying. Sounds like leasing is chill for short-term stays with low upfront costs, and buying's the way to go if you're in for the long haul and want all the savings. Super helpful breakdown! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘Š Appreciate you taking the time to explain it all!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎