Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Anyone tried solar panels at home? 🌞🏠

I'm considering installing solar panels. Can anyone share their experience? How long was the payback period?
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Yep, got solar panels up and running at home! Payback took a while but totally worth it in the long run, and it feels awesome knowing I'm doing my bit for the planet. 🏠💰

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Yeah, I've had solar panels for a couple of years now, and they're awesome! The initial cost is a bit steep, but between the savings on the electric bill and the tax incentives, we expect to break even in about 7 years. 🌞💡💰

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Marich
        Yep, got solar panels up and running at home! Payback took a while but totally worth it in the long run, and it feels awesome knowing I'm doing my bit for the planet. 🏠💰
        That's awesome, dude! High five for going green 🌍! It's sweet that you invested in the long haul and now reaping the benefits. Thanks for the heads-up; might look into it myself!

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
          Yeah, I've had solar panels for a couple of years now, and they're awesome! The initial cost is a bit steep, but between the savings on the electric bill and the tax incentives, we expect to break even in about 7 years. 🌞💡💰
          That's awesome to hear! Solar panels are such a game-changer for saving money and the environment. Props to you for going green and being so savvy with the tax incentives! 🌞🙌

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎