Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Is smart home tech worth the investment for energy saving? πŸ‘πŸ’‘

Thinking about diving into smart home technology. Do smart thermostats and lights really help save that much on energy costs?
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

My smart thermostat definitely helped! It learns our routine and keeps the house comfy without wasting energy.

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

Smart home tech like thermostats and lights can save energy and money, making them a great investment! πŸŒΏπŸ’‘

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely worth it, in my book! πŸ’°πŸ’‘ Smart home tech isn't just cool gadgets – they're energy-saving superheroes! πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ From smart thermostats that adjust temps when you're away to lights that magically turn off when you forget, they're like little energy efficiency wizards. Plus, the long-term savings on your bills? Totally worth the investment for both your wallet and the planet!

Comment

• ghostmode
          • Apr 2024

Smart home tech like thermostats and lights can definitely cut down on energy use. I've found that setting schedules for lights and adjusting the thermostat remotely have made a noticeable difference in my bills. It's convenient and efficient!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎