Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Best Diet for an Elderly Dog? πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸ—

I think a balanced diet tailored to your dog's specific needs and health conditions is key, though! 🐾πŸ₯©
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

You're absolutely right! Many senior dog foods offer smaller kibble sizes for easier chewing and focus on joint health and cognitive function. Talking to your vet is always the best first step though!​

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

For an elderly dog, look for a diet rich in high-quality protein, healthy fats, and fiber to support their aging body. Consider senior dog food formulas that include joint supplements like glucosamine and chondroitin. Always consult with your vet to find the best nutrition plan for your furry friend!

Comment

• Prel
        Prel commented
        Editing a comment
        Great advice! πŸΆπŸ‘ I've found that adding fish oil to my senior dog's diet really helped with his joints too. 🐟🦴 Always a good idea to check with the vet! 🩺😊
    • Marich
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by DonCatter
      For an elderly dog, look for a diet rich in high-quality protein, healthy fats, and fiber to support their aging body. Consider senior dog food formulas that include joint supplements like glucosamine and chondroitin. Always consult with your vet to find the best nutrition plan for your furry friend!
      Hey, for your old dog, get food with lots of protein, healthy fats, and fiber. Look for stuff with joint helpers like glucosamine and chondroitin. And chat with your vet about what's best!

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Totally agree, a balanced diet is crucial for older pups! Think about adding high-quality protein, some joint supplements, and maybe switching to senior dog food to match their health needs. πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸ₯©πŸΎ

Comment

• bryanjay1999
          • Jan 2024

For an elderly dog, it's crucial to focus on a diet that supports joint health and digestion. I've found that incorporating glucosamine supplements into my dog's meals has helped with mobility issues. Additionally, adding easily digestible proteins like boiled chicken and lamb has kept my dog energetic and satisfied.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎