Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some effective ways to deter garden pests without harming them?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SerendipitySeeker
    • Jan 2024

What are some effective ways to deter garden pests without harming them?

Hi community! I've got a bit of a pest problem in my garden but want to handle it humanely. Has anyone had success with natural repellents or other kind methods?Thanks!
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Use natural repellents like garlic or chili pepper sprays, and plant herbs like mint and basil to deter garden pests without harming them. Additionally, setting up barriers like netting or using companion planting techniques can help protect your garden while keeping the pests at bay. 🌿🦋

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
      SerendipitySeeker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tips! I'll try garlic and basil, and maybe some netting to keep my garden pests away!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! 🌱 Dealing with garden pests can be a hassle, but there are ways to keep them at bay without causing harm! Try planting pest-repelling herbs like mint, basil, or lavender—they'll naturally ward off unwanted visitors. You can also use physical barriers like row covers or mesh to protect your plants. And hey, don't forget about good ol' companion planting—some plants help each other out by repelling pests or attracting beneficial insects. With these tricks, your garden will thrive without any harm done! 🌿

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the awesome tips! I'll definitely give mint and basil a try and consider using row covers for added protection!
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

You can keep pests away from your garden with gentle methods like companion planting, physical barriers, and natural repellents. Let's protect our plants and wildlife! 🌱🐞

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing these gentle methods! 🌿 I'll definitely give companion planting and natural repellents a try to protect my garden and the wildlife around! 🌼
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎