Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

Best wildlife rescue stories? πŸΏοΈπŸ’•

Let's share some positivity! Do you have any heartwarming stories about rescuing wildlife or helping animals in need? Would love to hear about your experiences.
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Last summer, I found a baby robin who fell out of its nest. It was just a tiny ball of fluff! I carefully placed it back in the nest (it was low enough to reach) and watched from a distance. The mama robin came back SO fast and started feeding it. Seeing them reunited was amazing! ❀️ What about you guys? Any wildlife rescue wins?

Comment

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      that's such a heartwarming story! 🐦 It's wonderful how you were able to reunite the baby robin with its mama. Moments like that remind us of the beauty of nature and our capacity to help. Unfortunately, I haven't had any wildlife rescue wins yet, but your story definitely inspired me to keep an eye out for opportunities to help animals in need. 🌿
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Ah, wildlife rescues – they warm the heart, don't they? πŸΎπŸ’– One of my favorites involves a baby squirrel I found stuck in a gutter. With a little patience and some TLC, we nursed it back to health and released it back into the wild! 🌳 Another memorable one was rescuing a stranded bird tangled in fishing line. After a delicate operation to free it, the little guy flew off into the sunset! πŸŒ… Share your own stories – let's spread some love for our furry and feathered friend

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎