Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

Best Tools for Beginner Gardeners? 🌱

Hey everyone! I'm new to gardening and want to start off on the right foot. What are the essential tools every beginner gardener should have? πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎπŸ› οΈβ€‹
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

I think a kneeling pad is a lifesaver. It makes working on the ground so much more comfortable. Your knees will thank you after a long day in the garden!🌻

Comment

• Davi
      • Jan 2024

A trowel, hand pruners, a watering can, gloves, and a gardening fork are essential tools for beginner gardeners! πŸŒ±πŸ› οΈ

​

Comment

• DonCatter
        • Apr 2024

For beginner gardeners, some must-have tools include a sturdy trowel, a watering can, and pruning shears. A good pair of gardening gloves is also essential to protect your hands. Don't forget a kneeling pad for comfort! 🌿🌻 Happy gardening! 🌱

Comment

• Prel
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by lingling9
          Hey everyone! I'm new to gardening and want to start off on the right foot. What are the essential tools every beginner gardener should have? πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎπŸ› οΈβ€‹
          Welcome to the gardening club! 🌱Happy gardening! 🌼🌿

Essential tools for beginners include a trowel, pruners, gloves, watering can, and a good pair of knee pads. These will cover most of your bases and get you started on your green thumb journey!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎