Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Best Way to Tackle a Ceiling Without a Sore Neck? ๐Ÿ™„

Anyone got tips for painting the ceiling without needing a chiropractor after? Iโ€™m trying to give Michelangelo a run for his money but my neck is not on board ๐Ÿ˜…
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

Use a stepladder or an extension pole with a paint roller or brush attached rather than reaching up or down. This saves your neck strain and enables you to work at a comfortable height. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! ๐ŸŒŸ Dealing with those pesky ceilings can be a pain in the neck...literally! ๐Ÿ˜… Here's a pro tip: try investing in a sturdy step ladder or an extendable pole with a microfiber pad attachment to tackle those hard-to-reach spots without straining your neck. Remember to take breaks and stretch those muscles too! Happy ceiling conquering! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ช

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by aeri.wish
        Anyone got tips for painting the ceiling without needing a chiropractor after? Iโ€™m trying to give Michelangelo a run for his money but my neck is not on board ๐Ÿ˜…

Try using a long-handled roller brush and take frequent breaks to stretch your neck and shoulders! ๐Ÿ’กโ€‹

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Hey! ๐Ÿ  I think using a sturdy step ladder with a platform and handle can help stabilize you while reaching up to tackle the ceiling. Though take frequent breaks to rest your neck and stretch your muscles to prevent soreness. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Comment

• Prel
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by lingling9
            Use a stepladder or an extension pole with a paint roller or brush attached rather than reaching up or down. This saves your neck strain and enables you to work at a comfortable height. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‰
            Great tip! Using a stepladder or extension pole really does save the day, and your neck! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for sharing!โ€‹

Comment

• youngoldone23
              • Jan 2024

Invest in a telescoping paint roller extension pole to reach high ceilings comfortably from the ground. Take frequent breaks to rest your neck and stretch, and consider using a supportive neck pillow while painting. Happy ceiling painting! ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ 

โ€‹

Comment

• Tanley
                • Mar 2024

Hey, I feel your pain! Painting ceilings can be a real pain in the neck, literally! ๐Ÿ˜… One trick that's helped me is using a telescoping extension pole for the roller. It saves you from constantly looking up and straining your neck. Plus, take breaks to stretch it out โ€“ your neck will thank you! ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎