Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yula24
    • Jan 2024

Where do I start with DIY home decor on a super tight budget? 😅

Hey everyone! So, I'm looking to spice up my space without breaking the bank (because, you know, adulting is expensive). Any advice on where to begin or must-have tools/supplies that won't cost an arm and a leg?
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Hey! So, something I've been experimenting with lately is DIY wall art. All you really need is some inexpensive canvas or even cardboard, acrylic paints, and maybe a few brushes. You don't have to be a master artist either – abstract designs or simple patterns can look really cool and add a personal touch to your space without costing much

Comment

• bingling9
      • Mar 2024

First, Learn how to repurpose or upcycling, look for items around your home that you can repurpose or upcycle into new decor pieces. Also, Begin with simple projects that require minimal materials and skills. You could try painting an accent wall, creating a gallery wall with framed photos or artwork, or making decorative throw pillows or cushion covers. 😉😉​

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Start by scouting thrift stores and dollar shops for hidden gems. Get crafty with upcycling old items, and don't underestimate the power of a fresh coat of paint! With a little creativity, your DIY decor game will be on point without breaking the bank! 🎨💡

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎