Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

Spooky Season on a Shoestring: How Do You Do It? πŸ‘»

Yo, fellow decor enthusiasts! With October creeping up on us, I'm looking to spookify my space on the low-low. Any genius ideas for DIY Halloween decorations that won't scare my wallet?
  • Marcussi
    • Mar 2024

Originally posted by byangskieee
    Yo, fellow decor enthusiasts! With October creeping up on us, I'm looking to spookify my space on the low-low. Any genius ideas for DIY Halloween decorations that won't scare my wallet?
    How about creating ghostly garlands using tissue paper and string, or crafting eerie candle holders with recycled jars and black paint? Happy haunting on a budget!

Comment

• Tanley
      • Mar 2024

You can also make some ghost garlands using cheesecloth and string, or get creative with black construction paper for some easy bat decorations. Hope that helps spookify your space without breaking the bank! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Ah, Spooky Season on a budget? πŸŽƒ Let's get creative! πŸ•ΈοΈ Think DIY decorations with pumpkins, ghosts, and spiders. πŸ•·οΈπŸ‘» Hit up thrift stores for costumes or make your own with stuff lying around. πŸ§΅πŸ‘— And don't forget about those homemade spooky treats! πŸ¬πŸ‘€ It's all about the vibe and the fun, not the cash! πŸ’Έβœ¨

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

Hi byangskieee you may grab some inexpensive plastic skeletons from the dollar store and pose them in humorous or spooky scenes around your home. Add some cobwebs and dim lighting for extra ambiance without spending too much!

Comment

• nick23nick23
            • Jan 2024

Get crafty with DIY decorations like paper bats, spider webs from yarn, and ghosts made from cheesecloth or tissue paper. Utilize dollar store finds and repurpose items from around the house for budget-friendly scares! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

​

Comment

• Tanley
              • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the DIY spooky squad! πŸŽƒ For budget-friendly Halloween decor, I swear by DIY-ing it all the way. You can never go wrong with homemade ghost garlands made from cheesecloth or paper bats to hang around.​

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎