Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Best DIY wall art ideas for a bedroom? 🎨🖼️

I'm thinking of creating some DIY wall art for my bedroom. What are some creative and easy-to-make ideas? Would love to see what others have done! 🤩
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

DIY wall art can totally transform a bedroom! How about creating a gallery wall with a mix of framed photos, prints, and personal artwork? You can also try making a large statement piece with paint or fabric for a bold look. 🖼️💫 For something more relaxed, hand-paint some abstract designs on canvases or create a cool photo collage. DIY wall decals or washi tape art can add a fun touch, too! Happy decorating!

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Dry flower pressin' is kinda my vibe rn! So chill and the end result is super cute. Like, press some daisies or something, frame 'em up, and boom - instant boho chic wall art. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! 🌼✨

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Create a gallery wall with a mix of framed prints, personal photos, and artwork for a personalized touch. You can also try DIY projects like painting abstract canvases or using washi tape to make geometric designs for a fun and custom look.

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Hey! 🌟 How about trying a gallery wall with a mix of framed prints, DIY canvas art, and some string lights for a cozy vibe? You can even use washi tape for a fun geometric design! 🎨🖼️

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎