Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

How do you keep your living room clutter-free? 🧹

I'm struggling with keeping my living room neat and tidy. What are some of your best tips and tricks to stay on top of the clutter? Any storage hacks or organization secrets would be super helpful!
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

I've found that setting a daily tidying routine really helps. Clearing surfaces before bed and having designated bins or baskets for quick clean-ups make a big difference. 🌟 Using furniture with built-in storage, like ottomans or coffee tables with drawers, keeps things out of sight but easily accessible. It's all about making tidying up a habit that fits into your daily flow.

Comment

• Shinchan
      • Mar 2024

I believe keeping only what you need is key. It’s surprising how much easier it is to maintain a clutter-free space with fewer items though. 😊

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Totally get it! I use baskets for random stuff, clear bins for seasonal gear, and some stylish storage ottomans for extra seating—helps keep things looking tidy and makes cleaning a breeze! 🧺✨

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Totally feel you! I find that using stylish baskets for quick pick-ups and making sure everything has its own spot works wonders to keep the chaos in check. 🙌🧺 Also, rotating decor and keeping surfaces clear helps a ton!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎