Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Best way to organize tools in the garage? 🛠️

Hey everyone! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) I'm looking to tidy up my garage and need some ideas on how to best organize my tools. What setups have worked for you? Pegboards, tool chests, or something else? Share your tips! 😊
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

To organize tools in the garage effectively, consider utilizing pegboards or wall-mounted racks for frequently used items, label shelves or drawers for easy identification, invest in sturdy tool chests or cabinets for storage, designate specific areas for different tool categories, and regularly declutter to maintain organization and accessibility. 🛠️🔧

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Pegboards are a game-changer for garage organization! Hang your tools for easy access and visibility. You can also use magnetic strips for smaller items and clear bins for grouping similar tools together. Keeps everything neat and tidy! 🛠️🔧🚗

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

I use a combination! Pegboard for frequently used tools, and a toolbox for the bigger stuff. Keeps everything visible and easy to grab.

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

I think a good system is pegboards with labeled bins for each tool. Keeps everything in sight and easy to grab when needed! 🌟

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
            • Jan 2024

For me, a wall-mounted tool rack is efficient for storing long-handled tools like shovels and rakes! 🌿 Though, make sure it's sturdy enough to handle the weight.

Comment

• yellowmonkey
              • Apr 2024

The pegboard is great for hanging frequently used tools like screwdrivers and pliers, while the tool chest keeps larger items and power tools neatly stored and easily accessible. This setup has made it much easier to find what I need quickly without rummaging through drawers or piles of tools.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎