Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

How do you keep your garage organized with kids' stuff everywhere? πŸ§ΈπŸ›΄

Designating specific zones in the garage for different types of toys or activities can help prevent clutter from spreading everywhere, I think. It creates a sense of order! 🎨🧩"
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Absolutely agree! Creating designated zones is key. πŸ—‚οΈ Think about adding shelves or bins for smaller toys, and wall hooks or racks for bikes and scooters. Using clear containers can help kids find their stuff easily, and labeling each zone makes cleanup a breeze. πŸ›΄πŸŽ¨ Consider a family cleanup day to keep everything in check and teach the kiddos some organizational skills too! πŸ§ΈπŸ”§πŸš²

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kiara
      Absolutely agree! Creating designated zones is key. πŸ—‚οΈ Think about adding shelves or bins for smaller toys, and wall hooks or racks for bikes and scooters. Using clear containers can help kids find their stuff easily, and labeling each zone makes cleanup a breeze. πŸ›΄πŸŽ¨ Consider a family cleanup day to keep everything in check and teach the kiddos some organizational skills too! πŸ§ΈπŸ”§πŸš²
      Totally, that's a solid plan! πŸ‘ Shelves, bins, and hooks make organizing a breeze, and family cleanup days are awesome for getting everyone involved and teaching the kids some neat skills. Thanks for the great ideas! πŸ™Œ
      ​

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

Implement a system of labeled bins, shelves, and designated areas to keep kids' toys and gear organized and easily accessible in the garage. πŸ§ΈπŸ›΄

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

Keeping the garage organized with kids' stuff everywhere can be a challenge, but I've found a few tricks that work! πŸ§ΈπŸ›΄ I use clear bins for toys, label everything, and hang hooks on the walls for scooters and bikes. Plus, getting the kids involved in the cleanup helps a ton. It becomes a fun family activity instead of a chore! πŸ˜„πŸ§Ή

Comment

• ghostmode
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
            Designating specific zones in the garage for different types of toys or activities can help prevent clutter from spreading everywhere, I think. It creates a sense of order! 🎨🧩"
            Nice tip! Organizing by zones does wonders in our garage too. It's surprising how much easier it is to find things when they have their own place. 🧩🧰

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎