Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to store seasonal decor in the garage?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Best way to store seasonal decor in the garage?

Hi friends! Seasonal decorations take up so much space! I'm looking for efficient ways to store them safely in the garage during the off-season. What storage methods have saved you space and kept your items in good condition? I'm open to suggestions! Thanks!
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Try using clear, labeled bins to store seasonal decor in the garage, making it easy to find what you need when the time comes to deck the halls again!

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Noted on That! Thanks!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Sure thing! For storing seasonal decor in the garage, try clear bins or labeled boxes, utilize wall hooks and shelving, maximize vertical space with overhead racks, and consider climate control options for protection against temperature changes and moisture!

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it! Thanks so much!
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Garage + seasonal decor = chaos! Here's my fix: clear bins (see-through & dustproof!), label everything (goodbye mystery boxes!), heavy shelves for bulky stuff, vacuum bags for soft decor (space saver!), & hooks for lightweight items. Bonus: use wrapping paper tubes for rolled posters! What garage storage ideas have you got?

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice tips! well I'm actually thinking the same learning from what you guys said. I'm definitely following them! Thanks!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎