Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

Wall storage solutions—what are your favorites? 🖼️

Hello! I'm looking into wall storage options to clear some floor space. What systems have worked best for you? Pegboards, slat walls, something else?
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

Personally, I'm a big fan of pegboards. They're super versatile and customizable. You can easily adjust hooks and shelves to fit your needs, whether it's for tools, crafts, or even kitchen utensils. 😉👍👌✨

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

I've gotta say, pegboards have been a game-changer for me - easy to install and super versatile! 🛠️

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Floating shelves, pegboards, and modular wall grids are among my top picks for versatile and stylish wall storage solutions, offering both functionality and aesthetic appeal for organizing various items like books, decor, and accessories.

Comment

• _funko00
          • Jan 2024

Ah, the eternal quest for wall storage! Let's dive in. 🛋️ Floating shelves are a game-changer – stylish and space-saving, they're perfect for showing off your favorite knick-knacks. 💫 Need something more versatile? Pegboards are your new BFFs – customize 'em with hooks and baskets to organize everything from tools to kitchen utensils. 🛠️ And for the art lovers out there, why not mix storage with style? Wall-mounted cabinets or shadow boxes offer the perfect blend of form and function. 🎨 Get creative and make those walls work for you!

Comment

• Shinchan
            • Mar 2024

Have you considered ladder shelves 🪜? They add a rustic touch while offering plenty of storage tiers. On the flip side, adhesive hooks 💡 are great for lightweight items and won't damage walls.​

Comment

• Jonel
              • Apr 2024

Pegboards are my jam: affordable, easy to install, and customizable! Great for tools, garden stuff, or cleaning supplies. Slat walls are sturdier for heavier items like bikes. What about hanging shelves for paint cans or toolbox stuff?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎