Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Can anyone recommend eco-friendly bathroom products? 🌱

I’m trying to make my home more environmentally friendly. Does anyone have suggestions for sustainable bathroom products that really work?
  • Hyewoonie
    • May 2024

I like to use reusable bamboo safety razor because It shaves just as close as disposable razors, but you just replace the blades, which are much smaller and recyclable. Also, natural loofah or washcloth are great alternatives to plastic poufs and can be composted when they wear out. 🙂👌😉🌸​

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hyewoonie
      I like to use reusable bamboo safety razor because It shaves just as close as disposable razors, but you just replace the blades, which are much smaller and recyclable. Also, natural loofah or washcloth are great alternatives to plastic poufs and can be composted when they wear out. 🙂👌😉🌸​
      Absolutely! Thanks for the hot tip! Bamboo razors and natural loofahs sound like game-changers. Gonna give 'em a shot for sure! 🙌🌿

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

Switch to bamboo toothbrushes, biodegradable dental floss, bar soap, and reusable cotton rounds to reduce plastic waste and promote sustainability in your bathroom routine! 🌱🦷🧼🌿

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Dane
          Switch to bamboo toothbrushes, biodegradable dental floss, bar soap, and reusable cotton rounds to reduce plastic waste and promote sustainability in your bathroom routine! 🌱🦷🧼🌿
          Wow, great call on switching to bamboo toothbrushes and all! Thanks for the eco-friendly bathroom tips! 🌿🦷

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎