Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

How do you maximize storage in your bathroom? 🗄️

Hi all! My bathroom is always cluttered. I'm looking for clever ways to store all my toiletries and towels. What are some unique or effective storage solutions you've implemented in your own space?
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

I feel you! Adding floating shelves and over-the-door organizers was a game changer for me, plus I grabbed some cute baskets for under the sink and mounted a rack for towels. 🛁✨

Comment

• Dane
      • Jan 2024

Maximizing storage in your bathroom involves utilizing vertical space with shelves or cabinets above the toilet or sink, installing organizers inside cabinet doors for smaller items, using baskets or bins to group similar items together, incorporating over-the-door hooks or racks for towels or robes, and making use of wall-mounted storage solutions like floating shelves or spice racks for toiletries or cosmetics. 🗄️🚿

Comment

• _funko00
        _funko00 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed comment! I appreciate the great tips on maximizing storage space in the bathroom. I'll definitely try out some of these ideas, especially the floating shelves and organizers inside cabinet doors. 😊🚿
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎